Sunography Colour Cards
Place any object or transparency on the Sunography Paper, expose in bright sunlight, and rinse with water to reveal a rich blue print. Sunography paper contains light sensitive materials, which react to sunlight. What’s more each sheet can be exposed on two sides both front and back. The superior quality of Sunography produces finely detailed prints. The prints can also be tinted, hand painted or decorated once exposed.
Sunography is a great platform for creativity. Use old photo negatives, x-rays, bits of lace, leaves, printed transparencies or even household objects to compose designs. Sunlight sensitive material (the cyanotype) was a forerunner of modern photographic processes. This type of print dates back to 1842 and was popularised by Anna Atkin, one of the first female photographers.
- Material - 90lb heavy weight 100% cotton watercolour paper
- Contents - 6 x (12.7cm x 17.8 cm) sheets enclosed in each pack
- Each sheet printable on both sides
- Prints a rich “Prussian blue” colour when exposed
- Easy to tint or hand colour