Baby Balm from Little Herbs banishes nappy rash and other skin irritations. Promotes healing and protects delicate skin.
- Helps with - soreness, irritations, nappy rash, cradle cap, dry patches, scratches, eczema, minor burns or minor sunburn, itchiness.
- Great for - providing a breathable barrier against wetness; protecting and aiding healing of inflamed, irritated and delicate skin in babies, children and adults. Babies and adults (Cyclists, we're talking about you!)
- Details - This pure and simple salve uses a blend of three traditional herbs - chamomile, calendula and chickweed - all well-known for their healing, soothing and calming properties. Chamomile is used for its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-allergenic and gently sedative properties. Calendula (or marigold) is an all-rounder, known to reduce itching, redness, pain and swelling of insect bites and rashes, soothes sunburn, cuts, scrapes and dry or chapped hands. Chickweed is also well known to calm irritation and inflammation, and supply cells with vital vitamins A and C. All three herbs are infused in easily absorbed, light, organic sunflower seed oil for at least three weeks to gain maximum healing power. Sunflower seed oil is medically proven to help maintain the skin's proper balance, particularly in young babies, as well as being recognised for its nutritious, skin calming qualities. We use beeswax (local when we can get it) to thicken and help preserve freshness, and provide healthy moisture resistance and retention.
- Method - Smooth on to clean dry skin, as often as required.
- Ingredients - Stellaria media (chickweed)*, Calendula officinalis (marigold)*, Matricaria recutita (chamomile)*, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Cera alba (beeswax)*. NOTHING ELSE *certified organic
- Does not contain nut oils but has been prepared in an area where there are nut oils.
- Please note - this item can only be shipped within the EU.