Banwood's First Go! Chrome is a special edition of the balance bike. Designed with a unique hand-brushed alloy frame and fork, and height-adjustable soft saddle to give maximum comfort to your beginner cyclist. The alloy handlebar has high-end wooden end-caps and the 12" wheels come in a sporty black finish. Because of its unique lightness, the new First Go! Chrome is a great way for growing adventurers and little rebels to discover the world.
Forget about training wheels. This vintage styled balance bike is a safe and comfortable ride for your little one that naturally
The First Go! Bike is a safe and durable balance bike for children, designed to support your child’s development by promoting early cycling and mobility to ease the transition to a pedal bike.
- Hand brushed alloy frame with silver finish
- Alloy handlebar with wooden end caps
- Handlebar height adjustable from 50 to 59 cm
- Very light with 3,8 kg
- Ergonomic and comfortable seat
- Minimal seat height - 37 cm
- Maximum seat height - 44 cm
- 12” wheels in black
- Suggested age from 2.5 years (*) - 5 years
- CE Certification
- (*) - Certified for children between 3-5 years
Our selection of Banwood bikes also come with the option to purchase one of their Classic Helmets in a variety of colours.
Banwood children's bike helmets in a classic design provide your child with the maximum protection and safety needed when joining you on the ride.
- Suitable for children 3 to 7 years old.
- Durable ABS shell
- Inside material - velvet / sponge
- Protective inner foam lining
- Dial-fit adjustment system for comfort fit
- Weight - 285-295g
- Size - 48cm - 57cm (for 3-7 years old)
- Adjustable chinstrap
- Front, top and back ventilation
- Banwood logo print on front
- Box weight - 500g
- Box size - 23.5cm x 21cm x 17cm
- CE Marked
Please note we currently only ship Banwood products within the EU at the moment.